SILVER STRIPS personal · photo · blog   |   school  ·   friends   ·   love  ·   reviews   ·   personal ·   follow (+)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Une agréable journée! Clarisse is the name I go by. I'm 19 and an Accountancy Student. Mula sa Perlas ng Silangan!

Instagram
@pusacad

tagboard


affiliates
MICHAELLE |KATE |

disclaimer
All post found here © Clarisse Lapuz are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use them without my permission. If taking out, please leave proper credit.

Layout by tkh/mk and tweaked by MICHAELLE.



  4th Anniversary ♥
Last March 12, 2016, we celebrated our 4th year of love. It was a bright and sunny day and I was really hoping for a good day. And indeed, it was the best day. He picked me up around 12 noon (if my memory serves me well) And had some picture taking and blowing of candle in our cupcake! tee hee~ We then went to Marquee Mall to visit the Miracle Art Museum there, unfortunately, the whole museum was reserved by a school. Here's the list:


  •  Marquee Mall
  • Toto Bits (a place full of street foods! yum!)
  • SM Pampanga (Tom's World)
  • Bale Capampangan (We opted for the buffet. Cheatday indeed!)
We first planned to go to Pipanganan Capampangan Resto, but unfortunately (For the 2nd time) the whole place was reserved for a birthday party. All in all, it was a blast. Even if the day didn't go to what we planned, it's the best and memorable day as I imagined it would be! Thanks baby for everything. I love you so much....♥

Labels: ,


Saturday, 12 March 2016 @ 04:56 | 0 comments | ADD A COMMENT



    |     N E W E R »