|
Instagram
tagboard
affiliates
MICHAELLE |KATE | disclaimer
All post found here © Clarisse Lapuz are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use them without my permission. If taking out, please leave proper credit.
Layout by tkh/mk and tweaked by MICHAELLE. |
Hi everyone! I've been a bit busy since I am currently working~ lol. Actually it's only a summer job, our local government has this program for students every summer. We work 20 days per summer time. So anyway, yesterday, my cousins Roselyn and Alyssa slept in our place. Roselyn and I have 7-month-gap and almost 4 years with Alyssa. But hell, Alyssa thinks and acts older than me and Roselyn. Actually, I am the eldest but I act like I'm the youngest. Lol. But seriously, I love these girls so much. Actually we cut our hair together. Laughing at each other's reaction while in the salon. And we've watched the whole twilight series too. We had our foodtrip and we called that night "Cousins night". It was so much fun. Hopefully, before classes begin, we'll be able to have 2 more cousins night. Nuff blabbering, that afternoon, we walked from our house to the memorial garden-approx. 4km, yep. That far.- we visited our beloved grand father, tang. Here are the photos. Our groufies are not quite in fine quality, because we used my front camera. 😊 The legend~ lol Alyssa- wearing the maroon shirt Me- the grey one Roselyn- uhm, light mint green, eh? Labels: cousins, daily, personal Sunday, 22 May 2016 @ 06:37 | 0 comments | ADD A COMMENT
|