SILVER STRIPS personal · photo · blog   |   school  ·   friends   ·   love  ·   reviews   ·   personal ·   follow (+)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Une agréable journée! Clarisse is the name I go by. I'm 19 and an Accountancy Student. Mula sa Perlas ng Silangan!

Instagram
@pusacad

tagboard


affiliates
MICHAELLE |KATE |

disclaimer
All post found here © Clarisse Lapuz are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use them without my permission. If taking out, please leave proper credit.

Layout by tkh/mk and tweaked by MICHAELLE.



  New fave!
So yesterday, me and my boyfriend dropped by at the mall to buy a cake for my cousin's late birthday celebration. It was so hot that we decided to stroll the mall and look for something to refresh us. Gee, why is the Philippines so hooooot? Anyway, we found this fruit juice stall named Juice Avenue. And we decided to buy Green Mango flavored juice. It may sound so sour and all but ughhh it was so refreshing! Since our country is a tropical one, green mangoes are popular.

And now the judgement! ☺☺☺


      The packaging- it's not so fancy but it has this simple design in the bottle and it's pretty convenient too if you'e travelling.
      The taste!- ugh, I cannot say more. I'm not overreacting or what but this drink really fancies my tongue. I love the taste. It also contains real pulp. Superb!
      The price- for 50PHP per 500ml, it's not bad! I mean with the taste, packaging, and the fact that it is 101% clean, I can say nothing anymore ☺

So overall I suggest trying this drink. I'll try the other flavors next time ☺ Btw, I've decided to post the cake and a picture of the dashboard ☺



  Woopsie. Justin Bieber song in tbe playlist! <3


Happiest birthday to one of the coolest cousins I have! <3

Labels: , ,


Sunday, 1 May 2016 @ 23:45 | 0 comments | ADD A COMMENT



« O L D E R     |     N E W E R »