SILVER STRIPS personal · photo · blog   |   school  ·   friends   ·   love  ·   reviews   ·   personal ·   follow (+)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Une agréable journée! Clarisse is the name I go by. I'm 19 and an Accountancy Student. Mula sa Perlas ng Silangan!

Instagram
@pusacad

tagboard


affiliates
MICHAELLE |KATE |

disclaimer
All post found here © Clarisse Lapuz are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use them without my permission. If taking out, please leave proper credit.

Layout by tkh/mk and tweaked by MICHAELLE.



  Where's Waldo?

  Hi everyone! So I'm currently hooked up to this book, Where's Waldo, as obviously stated up there. Gee, this book is so grueling. I do not recommend it to people with astigmatism tho. But it's good for killing time. And out of boredom, I will do my best to finish this, well, I'll try. ☺☺



OHHHH, Waldo, why do you keep going to crowdy places...

Labels: , ,


Tuesday, 3 May 2016 @ 20:26 | 0 comments | ADD A COMMENT



« O L D E R     |     N E W E R »