|
Instagram
tagboard
affiliates
MICHAELLE |KATE | disclaimer
All post found here © Clarisse Lapuz are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use them without my permission. If taking out, please leave proper credit.
Layout by tkh/mk and tweaked by MICHAELLE. |
Some people are living the good and best life. They have smaller problems than me. And then I wonder again, what is my purpose? Why do I have so much challenges in my life? Am I on the right tract? While other people die at a young age, I wonder, have they served their purposes on Earth? Why so early? Why so young? Life is wonderful, and yet, mysterious. I have so many questions in my mind. But i do not know where to get the answers or who to ask. Let life do its deed, I say to myself. Just face everything hope that things will go on how they're supposed to. Tuesday, 10 May 2016 @ 03:20 | 0 comments | ADD A COMMENT
|